Hint: Imagine if you can own your private Facebook for use by your company?
As the world is moving towards the paperless office, EBW is a method allowing businesses to better comprehend their current needs and to establish future goals. The long-term objectives of EBW are those of reducing transaction costs and managing performance.
EBW generally necessitates the participation of:
- Employees, whose everyday role includes the processing, handling and sharing of documents.
- Experts, with a vision of how the work should be done.
- IT staff, with an understanding about how the vision could be translated into a realistic solution.
- A facilitator whose role is to manage the project and keep to specified limits in time and expenditure.
EBW is very powerful to perform organization essential tools, such as routing documents to different locations, securing approvals, scheduling, broadcasting news, survey, submitting documents, and generating reports.
Understanding such needs, Excelsoft provides such facility in secured Facebook-like website where your company can perform the following tasks:
- Instant notification of any tasks, such as documents to be approved, company meetings, upcoming events, etc.
- Instant messages, such as messages from colleagues within the office, network, vendors, or other controlled and authorized persons
- Live Chat with trusted personnel
- Attaching personal documents
- Retrieval of company forms
- Linked to Employee Self Service
Linked to Excelsoft Employee Self Service (ESS). ESS is a solution that provides all employees’ core HR data, company information, news, forms, request in one integrated system. For more information, please check out our ESS through our website www.excelsoft.com
For a company, you will be in complete control if you have the administrator key to unlock many things, including but not limited to the following:
- Companies can turn the system to a ‘private’ Facebook
- Choose what is to be connected and what should not
- Limiting outsider connection where they could be viewed as ‘distracting’
- Posting company newsletters, CEO letters, notifications, and individual messages
- Requests for surveys to individuals
- Requests to sign up for particular events/activities
- Post RSS news caps
Try it and find out:
To understand more regarding our EWB, please try to visit www.friendku.com.